The Spring Mustang Activity Guide is here! Please take a moment to find your student's sports/activities and recognize our business partners who are doing so much to support the Mustangs this year!
"With Each Other, For Each Other"
This mantra was adopted by the boys' basketball team for its 2019-20 season which was abruptly cut short due to COVID-19 after they solidified their spot in the Final Four for the Class 6-A State Championship and it seems abundantly appropriate for us today.
These uncertain times bring all kinds of understandable questions and anxieties. Our job as the The Mustang Club is to do just that! Boost spirit and confidence within our community. Let's align and support one another, laugh and cry with one another, hold hands and support one another. Let's make this a joy-filled, memorable year. All our students deserve it, and especially our seniors!
We will have to be creative. We will have to pivot. We will have to come together and rise up to find our level above the noise and distractions. We are leaders and we will lead. Please join us. We look forward to seeing what we can do together!
Please join us by confirming your information or signing up below!
Registration helps us keep in touch with you! (no donation or other purchase is required to register)
We welcome you to the Mustang community!
1. Create a Login and Password
2. Complete the Parent and Student Information Section to include Family Information and Directory/Publishing Preferences (found under Online Forms).
1. Click Login and enter your Username and Password (If you have a Membership Tool Kit account with another school / organization or if you have already created an account for The Mustang Club).
* Please Note: We ask that you confirm all existing student information at the beginning of every school year so that we have the latest content for our Online Directory and other student-specific information. We apologize for the inconvenience but it helps us maintain our database and send you the most pertinent updates and information.
Thank You Platinum Level Sponsors!
Friends of BVN (Non-Parent) Mustang Club Membership
BVN grandparents, alumni, friends are welcome to support the Mustangs by clicking this link to find out more!
* This form is for individuals that are NOT parents/guardians of a BVN student! If you are a parent/guardian please visit our BVN Mustang Club Membership forms under Online Forms after you have logged in.