BVN Parent Community,
During the 2021-2022 school year, we'd like to encourage you to consider supporting The Mustang Club (also known as Parent Booster Club or PBC).
The Mustang Club is our version of a traditional PTO/PTA, with which you might be more familiar. The Mustang Club is dedicated to supporting and promoting art and music organizations, athletic teams, and many other extracurricular activities at Blue Valley North High School through volunteerism and financial support.
Joining The Mustang Club and volunteering at school events are great ways to support our students, meet other parents, and get involved in the BVN community. WE NEED YOU!
There is clear evidence that students who are involved in extracurricular activities enjoy their high school experience more, are better prepared to meet the challenges of adult life, and increase their chances for scholarships and other college successes. Extracurricular activities also build memories and friendships that last a lifetime. Our goal is to ensure BVN has a variety of activities available to students that will spark their passions and enhance their skills.
Over the last 5 years, The Mustang Club has gifted over $400,000 thousand dollars to support BVN's extracurricular opportunities. We could not provide the current extracurricular depth and level of excellence available to our students without your generous support through membership and time donations from parents, alums, grandparents and friends of BVN.
There are many ways to support BVN through The Mustang Club. You can show your Mustang Pride by:
- Becoming a Mustang Club member at one of the 5 membership levels available;
- Attending The Mustang Club social activities such as the Homecoming Parade/Bonfire/Fireworks or the annual parent social, the Buckaroo Bash;
- Purchasing The Mustang Club spirit wear and/or concessions at our home games;
- Volunteering at athletic and other extracurricular events;
- Joining a Mustang Club Committee to support a specific event or cause;
- and/or sponsoring The Mustang Club by placing an ad for your business on this website and/or in the three annual activity guides.
You can find everything you want to know about The Mustang Club on our website!
Thank you for your support and consideration, and GO MUSTANGS!
The Mustang Club Board
Thank You Platinum Level Sponsors!
Friends of BVN (Non-Parent) Mustang Club Membership
BVN grandparents, alumni, friends are welcome to support the Mustangs by clicking this link to find out more!
* This form is for individuals that are NOT parents/guardians of a BVN student! If you are a parent/guardian please visit our BVN Mustang Club Membership forms under Online Forms after you have logged in.